1. ALL R/C pilots must have a current AMA license. Guests tethered to a buddy box controlled by qualified instructor are exempt from AMA license requirement.
2. All pilots must follow the AMA safety code and CVMA rules.
3. Only pilots, student pilots, or spotters are allowed in the pit area.
4. Frequency pins will be used at all times except those flying on 2.4 GHz.
5. All take-offs must occur after passing the last pilot station to either side.
6. All efforts must be made to fly within the approved flight area shown on the field map.
7. Guest policy: Any member bringing a guest must accompany the guest at the field. After 3 visits, the guest shall become a member of the club. Visiting guests must obey all CVMA rules.
8. All aircraft will be started in the pit area. Motors will be faced toward the cabana.
9. No taxiing is allowed in the pit area.
10. Once the engines are started and tuned, carry or push the aircraft to the taxi area entrance (helper if available). When the runway is clear call out your intention to the other pilots.
11. When flying, R/C pilots must stay in the flight station.